Professionally conducted, with your hygiene and safety as our priority.
Our artists offer professional tattoo services that span across different styles inspired by art, trends and other artists from all over the world. Our team is well-travelled, well-versed and respected in the community for their quality of work.
Without being said, we follow strict hygiene protocols to ensure that your tattoo heals the right way and it is conducted under conditions that are hygienic and sanitised.
Making an appointment
- Our artists will first discuss your ideas with you and talk to you about what would work as a great tattoo. As soon as you are settled on the idea and placement we will book in a date with you for the tattoo.
- We can give a rough estimate of the total costs of your tattoo, often expressed in how many hours or how many day sessions it will take to make your tattoo.
- As soon as you agree to the date, we will send you a payment request for the deposit.
- When the deposit has been received by the artist, they will send you a confirmation message with the information about your appointment such as the date, the time, the adress, and some information on the refund possibility of your depoist upon cancellation.
Getting your Tattoo Design
- Our artists will work on your design in the few weeks prior to your appointment, and will send it to you digitally in the week before. However, not every artist may work this way, please inform with the artist of your choice what can be expected.
- You can take a few days to consider if you are completely happy with the design, and if you wish to change some details you can go ahead and give instructions to the artist.
- The final design will be ready for you on the day of the appointment.
The day of your Tattoo Appointment
- You will be welcomed into our studio, take some time to adjust, have a coffee or a tea and review your final version of the Tattoo Design.
- We will print out your design, and together search for the ideal size for the placement on your body. We will stick the design on you so you can have a good look in the mirror and feel what is the perfect size for you.
- As soon as you and the artist are happy with the size and placement, a stencil will be made of the tattoo, which serves as a blueprint for the tattoo process. This stencil will be applied after shaving and cleaning the skin, for you to review in the mirror carefully before starting the tattoo process.
- Getting tattooed can be painful, some areas will hurt more than others, and is subjected to your pain tolerance. Your body will generate adrenaline & endorfins, which consume a lot of energy. We advice you to come well rested, have a good breakfast and also bring some lunch.
- You can bring 1 person for mental support if needed, but it is best to come by yourself to keep things more calm and relaxing around the studio, aswell as during the pandemic, it is best to come alone to support social distancing.
- When your tattoo is done, and you are extremely happy with it, the Tattoo Artist will proceed with the aftercare. We use a ´second skin´ technique, which is an adhesive & transparent foil, that we apply on the fresh tattoo.
- The second skin will have to stay put for atleast 4 days, and protects your tattoo from damage and infections, and will let it heal much quicker than leaving it bare and using ointments. This will be explained more thouroughly in the Aftercare page, see buttons below.
- We will give you the aftercare instructions physically, next to some hypoallergenic tattoo balm you can use after removing the second skin.
- We won´t use second skin on people who have bandaid/glue allergies, and we have special products to protect your tattoo in those cases.
- Payment for your session will be available digitally or in cash, the easiest for us is the payment request, or tikkie. We will always charge for the hours worked in the day, or charge a full dayrate if your sessions took the whole day.
- If there are any questions or concerns that pop up in the days where your tattoo is healing, you can always contact your artist at any time.
If a touch up is neccesary after your tattoo has fully healed for atleast 6 weeks or more, it will be free of charge if you book a touch-up appointment within the first 6 months of your initial tattoo appointment. If a lot more time has passed, we will do touch-ups on our own work for a reduced rate. Contact the artist who has tattooed you to book an appointment.
CLASSIC AMERICANA TATTOO
NEW SCHOOL TATTOO STYLE
JAPANESE TATTOO STYLE
BLACK AND GREY TATTOO STYLE
STICK AND POKE TATTOO
BLACKWORK TATTOO STYLE
FWD HELIX/CONCH TATTOOS
HIGH NOSTRIL TATTOOS
TONGUE / TONGUE WEB TATTOOS